If you encounter child pornography on a computer or on the internet, please report it to the CyberTipline immediately.

Do not attempt to copy, download or email any offensive content. That can get you in trouble and could contribute to the spread of the illegal material. The best website for reporting CSAM is the CyberTipline at the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

CyberTipline’s report form allows you to paste in URLs to potentially illegal websites, without incriminating yourself. You can also call 1-800-THE-LOST, if you need to speak with someone as you submit your report.

In addition: Contact your local or state police. They are a great resource and can guide you in taking the next appropriate steps.

If you are outside the USA, then there may be a different way of reporting child sexual abuse material (CSAM). You can use INHOPE to find the best agency to contact, when you are abroad.

Please, if you see something that might be child pornography, please speak up and report it. Don’t let doubt hold you back. Trust that the agency handling your report will investigate and respond appropriately. I thank you.