BlueScreen Computer Services provides help with all desktop, laptop and all-in-one computers. I am well-versed with Windows computers, Apple systems and Chromebooks. Remote technology also allows me to assist with your tablets and cellphones, too!
Services include (but are not limited to):
- Find & remove viruses, spyware, malware, adware.
- Resolve security concerns after scam events or intrusions
- Speed & tune up slow computers
- Configure data back-ups to external storage devices & to the cloud
- Share files over networks or via cloud storage
- Advise on rescuing/transferring data to a new computer
- Triage older computers & recommend options for purchasing replacements
I also help with technology in unexpected ways, as I service everyone’s computers. Some examples:
- ISPs make mistakes, both with speed assignments and billing. If your provider is not giving you the correct speed or price, I can do the detective work to prove it, and then equip you with the information to hold them accountable.
- For every piece of paid software out there, a legitimate, free alternative usually exists. I make sure to lay out all of your software options, so that you can make an informed choice and avoid unnecessary expenses and recurring costs.
- Recovering after a scam or compromise is often a multi-step process. Changing your passwords is the first step, but not the only one. I can help you re-secure your computer, check and improve the security of your accounts, and educate you on what to look out for in the future.
If you need tech help not described here, please Contact me to discuss your computer issues!