T-Mobile now offers internet service throughout the USA. And it appears to be a viable and solid option for getting broadband internet in your home.
T-Mobile Home Internet Service works wherever the T-Mobile/Sprint Cellular network reaches. Anyone can sign up, and it does not matter if you have cellphone service with another provider.
TMHIS is simple to use. When you enroll, they send you a Wi-Fi router/femtocell. You plug in its power cord, install their app on your smartphone, and run through a few simple setup questions. Then you’re done, and you have wireless internet throughout your home.
And it is fast. They make no speed promises (so far), but users report getting between 25-50Mbps through this service. The cost for their service? $60/mo, flat rate, all equipment included.
Other Winning Details:
- Contract-free, pay month to month, cancel anytime with no penalty
- Unlimited data! No data caps, no throttling speed after high data usage
- No equipment fees or rental charges
- All taxes and other fees are included in your flat monthly rate
- Low latency, works well with online gaming and streaming
- No installer needs to visit for setup, no drilling holes, no running cables through tight spaces
For More Info:
TMHIS will bring affordable broadband to areas that have never had ISP options before, so I expect this program to become extremely popular. T-Mobile is already having to pace their new customer sign-ups, to make sure their network can handle the demand. If the TMHIS website won’t let you immediately sign up, just get on their waiting list!