If you’re a patron of the Chewy website, here’s some feel-good news for you: Every month, Chewy surprises random customers with portraits of their pets! You can’t request or buy these portraits, but you can feel lucky if one happens to arrive on your doorstep. Chewy reportedly sends out 1000 of these each week!
All that said, you can’t get a surprise if Chewy doesn’t know what you pet looks like. I recommend you find a favorite photo of your pet and add it to your Chewy account:
- Go to Chewy.com and sign into your account.
- Go to the Account drop-down menu in the upper-right of the website, and then click Account on the menu.
- On the sub-headings bar, click My Pets. If you see your pet listed, click it. Otherwise, click Add Pet and fill out the basic info for your animal.
- When you see your pet’s profile page, click the Edit button to the right, to reveal the Profile Icon and Cover Photo options for your pet.
- Click the pencil-icon on either to upload a photo of your choice.
- Make sure to click Save Changes at the very bottom after adding anything to this page!
If you have any trouble with this, scroll to the bottom of the Chewy website and chat with them. They are super-helpful and you might be able to send them your pet’s photo that way, as well.